If you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of visiting your local dermal therapy clinic for a new-age beauty treatment, it’s essential to note that today’s procedures are incredibly safe, effectual, and very easy to facilitate.
So regardless of whether you’re looking for facial rejuvenation in Perth or a chemical peel in Rockingham, feel free to use this article as an introductory guide to understanding the ins and outs of the most prominent treatment options available in today’s market.
IPL Hair Removal
As a non-invasive, harmless approach to hair reduction, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal has become the foremost solution for both men and women across the country. If you schedule an IPL hair removal consultation, your specialist will take you through a straightforward progression:
- The practitioner will conduct an exhaustive assessment of your skin colour, hair colour, and overall complexion to establish a personalised treatment plan.
- You will choose the specific area(s) of your body to target, from your lip and chin to your neck area, arms, legs, bikini zone, back, or any other troublesome region.
- You’ll be advised to avoid waxing, plucking, and prolonged sun exposure for a few weeks before your treatment date.
- During your clinical appointment, wavelengths of light will be aimed directly at your follicles and hair bulbs to prevent further growth in the area.
- Depending on the results of the initial IPL application, you’ll need anywhere from four to six treatments to achieve a desirable visage.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation
The IPL technique can also be refined and augmented to provide highly impactful skin treatments for a myriad of common conditions, such as freckles, sunspots, age spots, Rosacea, pigmentation issues, and even spider veins. Using a similar application methodology to IPL hair removal, the skin care specialist will aim wavelengths of light energy directly at your skin to create a smoother, clearer and more proportionate appearance.
Because this treatment option manipulates the melanin in your skin and haemoglobin in your blood vessels, it can produce incredible results in as little as three treatments spread across several weeks.
Medical Skin Needling
Also referred to as Percutaneous Collagen Induction, skin needling has quickly become the leading alternative to potentially harmful Botox injections, and for a good reason too.
Medical skin needling creates microscopic breaks in the blood vessels located directly under the epidermis, which promotes the release of curative growth factors such as collagen and elastin. As a result, this particular treatment option effectively encourages your body to use its compounds and naturally occurring amalgams to affect stronger, tighter, and healthier-looking skin regardless of the application site.
Whether you happen to be struggling with fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation marks, stretch marks, or dilated blood vessels, incredible results can be achieved in just six needling appointments at intervals ranging from one week to one month between treatments.
If you visit a reputable local dermal therapy clinic, you’ll gain immediate access to a host of other safe and effective treatment options as well:
- Electrolysis and diathermy
- Safe chemical peels
- Fat cavitation and radio frequency treatments
- Professional waxing
- Lash and brow tinting
- Henna brow design
- Spray tans
- And much, much more!